Bell Canada's recently improved and expanded services in Brantford·Brant includes:
- placement of high-capacity fibre optic cable between Brantford, St. George and Cambridge
- access fiber ring to the north-east business area of Brantford to provide diversity and survivability to customers
- intertoll fibers that are sonnet based and work at speeds of OC48 (2,488 mega bits/per second). These services tie into world markets.
- continuous modernization and upgrading of the Brantford switching Center to state-of-the-art digital technologies. Capacity to provided support for advanced Bell offerings such as Centrex, Hyperstream and Microlink services (ISDN BRI)
- 100% digital network with full point-to-point data and Frame Relay Data Network facility providing both T1 and T3 service. Main switching center is a Nortel DMS-100 Digital Switch, seamless voice, video and data links with major U.S. and global cities
- dynamic routing and automatic facility restoration
- T1 (1.54mb/per second) and T3(44.7 mb/per second) services available
- Other services include LAN (Local Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network), frame relay and ATM (Asynchronous Transport Mode)
Bell Canada and its partners Sympatico, Express Vu and Bell Mobility, provide high speed data, home security, wireless, video, cellular, distant education, remote medicine and internet services to its customers. For information on how Bell can help your organization call the Business Office at 310-Bell or 1-800-268-9160.
Brantford Hydro Inc.
Since 1999 NetOptiks, the fibre division of Brantford Hydro Inc., is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, affordable, high-speed, high bandwidth telecommunications services to businesses, institutions and community organizations in our community. A new high-speed digital, community-wide Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) provides a fast and economically priced system to the Brantford marketplace. Services offered include:
- fully scalable local loop connectivity with connection speeds from 512 kbps to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Services
- various add-on applications including videoconferencing, VOIP, IP Video, IP TV, NetMeeting and Tele-presence
- secure and reliable virtual private networks (VPN) enabling businesses that need to communicate from several office locations to transfer their confidential data and communications over a guaranteed 24-hour secure fibre optic connection
- competitive pricing guaranteed to be the most economical in Brantford
For information on how NetOpticks can help your organization call 519-759-4222 ext. 3006