Strategically centered in the largest industrial corridor of the free world, and ideally situated 55 miles southwest of Toronto and less than 90 minutes from Buffalo, N.Y., Brantford·Brant offers manufacturers, distributors and service companies the best of both worlds.
Brantford·Brant is directly connected to Trans-Canada Highway #401 immediately to the west, and the Queen Elizabeth Way to the East by Hwy#403. Other major roads serving Brantford·Brant include Provincial Highway #24, County Highways #2 and #53 and County Road #18.
A business location in Brantford·Brant provides one-day trucking access to:
- 60% of all manufacturing establishments in North America
- 70% of the total Canadian population
- 48% of the total U.S. population
- 54% of total retail sales in North America
- 65% of total North American personal income
- 10 of the top 12 U.S. industrial markets
- Market area of approximately 130 million people